Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I love modular knitting

I knit more than twenty years and I love to make my own designs. When I have seen modular knitting I fall in love because it gave so wide possibilites to create something really interesting and "different". I spent a lot of time browsing and trying to find something about modknit and then I decided to open a new blog to share my passion with world.
I hope I will find similar people to contribute to this blog. If you are interested, please leave a comment.

5 comments:

Monika said...

I'd love to join your Modulong. I like modular knitting as well. With the yarns abailable today, there are so many possibilities!

rupr said...

Monika, I have sent you an invitation to Modulong, you ought to have it in you inbox.
I look forward for your posts.

Monika said...

Hi Ivana, I just noticed the books on modular knitting on the side bar. If possible I would put "Modul Magic" by Ginger Luters, "Unexpected Knitting" by Debbie New and "Domino Knitting" by Vivian Hoxbro there as well. I love those books!

Tracy Purtscher said...

I'd love to join you also. Thanx for the heads up Monika. :-)

juanita sim said...

Hi Ivana,
I would like to join Modulong. I recently checked Vivian Hoxbro's book "Modular Knitting" out of the library. I'm planning to try this technique out by knitting a mitered square blanket with wool that I bought in Mexico about 20 years ago! Thanks for starting this blog. Juanita